Thanks to TV-9 free telecast (for time-being) in USA on Dish Network. Lately I have been watching bits and pieces of the 24/7 News channel and I am literally shocked to see of what is happening back in India.
- A pig was doing rounds in a temple and people have decided to build a temple for that creature as they think that it is ‘divine’ now. I guess we need to send all the stray animals in India into temples to make sure they are taken care of. No need for temples, just treat them humanely.
- A fake link was established between Jr.NTR’s party with an accident by someone and the Media had been feeding on this fodder for quite a while. The ethics of Media were so low that a Buffalo would be proud of eating ‘just grass’.
- Rosaiah had questioned Muddu Krishnama Naidu if he is a ‘real man’ in the Assembly. For heavens sake, there are more public issues to discuss than fighting over politician’s potency. Grow up you morons.
- Congress Party cadres in real-estate business are manipulating prices near Warangal on the pre-text that there will be an airport coming up soon. Its really amazing that they can build airports so quickly (Japan, you have a lesson to learn here) and people are such dumb fu**ing bastards that they allowed themselves to be lured. Do they eat airports or what? What is that bull-shit economical gain to live near a deaf-dumb polluting place like an airport.
- YSR and Babu were throwing tantrums at each other in Assembly, literally making the whole democratic process and the legislative procedures a big joke.
- A women in Bihar was assaulted in broad day-light in front of public by a bunch of goons while the Police were watching and capturing MMS on their mobiles. Long live Duryodhana and Dushaasana, you have your heirs.
- Acid in India is more available than pure drinking water. The number of acid attacks in India grew more than 3×10123456789% this year alone.
- Free water rides in Delhi. Heavy rains literally made Delhi submerged in water allowing all classes of life to have free water rides. You can swim, you can row, you can splash and you can wash.
- yatra nAryastu pUjyante ramante tatra devatAH. Read..